Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Work Experience 2 :D

The last day of our work experience was definitely the best. Earlier on in the week we were told we would get to record our own show and we would create the playlists and control the sound. I was so nervous that morning, but at the same time I couldn't wait :D We were showed again how to work the sound equipment, and lucky for me róisín was in charge of that so all I had to worry about was talking into the microphone. It was an amazing experience and we had so much fun putting the show together, I couldn't get over how weird my voice sounded recorded. At the end of the show we went into a special recording booth, and Róisín played the guitar and sang live in the studios. It looked exactly like it did on t.v. :L We don't know yet when it will be used on the station, but they told us they'd let us know when they have a space :) I was sad to leave but at the same time I actually missed school and all my friends that I hadn’t seen all week. It was hard work but I'd do it again if I could :D

2 comments:

  1. Make sure you let us all know when your show is on radio Saidbh and we'll all listen in.
    Mrs L:)

    ReplyDelete